Senior Field Care Supervisor
Abbots Care Ltd. are the Company and Employer of choice for Home / Domiciliary Care within Hertfordshire, UK. We are a lead provider in the field of care through making a difference to our Service User’s lives by providing highly trained Care Assistants and specialist support workers. We have an unrivalled customer care service and take pride in valuing all those who work for us and placing our customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do.
We promote independence and assist with everyday aspects of a Service User's life, for some we assist with more complex support as our Service Users are as unique as you are.
We're currently recruiting for a Senior Field Care Supervisor, which will offer you the opportunity to have a very meaningful career working within your direct community, ensuring our Care Assistants provide support to vulnerable individuals following their hospital discharge.
As a Senior Field Care Supervisor you must be a natural leader, with the ability to inspire and guide our Care Assistants in delivering an outstanding service.
Alongside this, the role will involve:
- Reviewing and assessing the delivery standards, making sure we're consistently giving an outstanding service.
- Ensure Service Users rapid discharge home from acute and community beds without delay.
- Prevention of Service Users being admitted to hospital by providing rapid response.
- Continuously reviewing our ways of working, and how we could improve our service.
- Championing Abbots Care, and being a brand ambassador.
- Ensuring our code of conduct is followed, and familiarising your team with any changes, updates or ways of working.
- Keep abreast of countrywide community support services and support streams that'll encourage Services Users to retain independent living.
- Manage the assessment of Service Users in an Acute setting and home environment.
As a Senior Field Care Supervisor, we'd like you to be:
- Caring and a good communicator
- Qualified in Health & Social Care
- Drive and own a car
- Approachable and confident
- Target Driven, hands on and flexible
- Respectful and discreet
- Business driven
If you are interested in exploring a career at Abbots Care, we'd like to hear from you. All we ask of you is that you genuinely care and want to make a difference to a persons life.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training programme*
- Paid update training*
- Paid fuel allowance
- Paid car allowance
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Career development opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply.