Registered Manager - Bracknell
Abbots Care is an award winning "Care Employer of the Year 2018" in the South East. We are a family run business with family values at the heart of the organisation. We are renown for our quality of service and accredited for our effective leadership team. We pride ourselves on providing high quality and truly person centred care.
The Abbots Care vision is to become the home care provider of choice throughout the UK and we are opening new branches in 2019. We are looking for a dynamic and extremely caring Registered Manager to join our Bracknell branch and ensure we remain the best quality home care provider in the UK.
We ensure that all our managers have the same embedded qualities and share our passion for delivering excellent home care. If you are looking to join a well-established supportive management team, we offer an exciting working environment with a great support network and lots of opportunities to develop new skills and experiences.
This new role is varied and includes all aspects of people management and engagement.
The right candidate will:
- Demonstrate a passion for making a difference to peoples lives.
- Have knowledge of person-centered services placing service users at the heart of our service.
- Have an energetic and solution focused approach to challenges.
- Have or working towards Level 5 Diploma Health and Social Care.
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A real passion for providing quality services.
- Be innovative and problem solving.
- Be resilient and target driven.
- Experience of managing budgets and timelines.
- Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and the law relating to domiciliary care services.
* Experience of managing the delivery of social care services as a Registered Manager
* Train the trainer qualifications
- Salary £35,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Career development & progression
- *Terms and Conditions apply.