Assistente Sanitario - London - Trasferimento in Inghilterra
Do you want to be a care assistant for people in the UK? At Abbots Care, we value all our workers, and welcome attendees or people who have worked in the sector in other countries, and who have a valid driver's license and the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We have hired international workers for more than 3 years and from more than 10 different countries, including Spain, Italy, Hungary, Romania and Portugal.
We make sure that all our new employees receive a pleasant welcome as well as helping with the entire recruitment process, from the moment they apply to work for us, until they arrive in the United Kingdom and transfer them to their accommodation with us.
we provide award winning training to our new care workers. previous experience is not necessary but you must be a caring and compassionate individual.
Why choose Abbots Care:
* Free driving lessons to ensure you are eligible to drive in the UK.
* Company vehicle.
* Generous vacations.
* Free of charge for criminal records in the United Kingdom.
* Free training program *
* We help you with the transport to the training classes.
* Recruitment specialists dedicated to guide you through the entire process, from your request to work with us, until you arrive in the United Kingdom, until your accommodation.
* Pick up from the local airport.
* 24/7 Emergency Assistance Line
As you will need to drive our clients homes, Abbots Care will provide you with a company vehicle
You will need to be flexible with schedules and work one or another weekend. The contracts are 40 hours per week and overtime is always available if you wish.
At Abbots Care, we will fully train you in the skills required to be an exceptional employee in caring for people. The only thing we ask in return is that you take good care and that you can make a difference in people's lives so that they have a better life.
You will need to have a good level of English, spoken, written and able to read it. Have documentation in order, a passport (EU) to work in the United Kingdom.
We offer excellent benefits for international employees, ensuring that you have a comfortable transition to the United Kingdom and during your new job.
- 40 hour contract.
- Initial salary of £ 19,500 per year.
- Opportunity to work overtime.
- Driving lessons - Free driving lessons to see who is fit to drive in the UK.
- Company vehicle - for work and personal use.
- Free training program *
- Recruitment specialists dedicated to guide you through the entire process, from your request to work with us, until you arrive in the United Kingdom, until your accommodation
- Pick up from the local airport.
- 24/7 emergency assistance line
Ref - INDINT