Care Assistant - Bournemouth
Abbots Care are expanding and we want YOU to join the team!
Abbots Care are the leading homecare provider and we are recruiting kind, caring and compassionate individuals to join our award-winning care teams.
The role will be based in Bournemouth, also extending to Ferndown, Highcliffe, New Milton, West Parley and Christchurch.
We offer our employees fantastic training pathways, career progression opportunities, and 24/7 support from our dedicated care coordinators.
Although you do not need previous care experience to be successful in this role you do require to have compassion, be attentive and go above and beyond for our clients. A full driving licence and vehicle is essential.
Our services operate 24/7 and due to operational requirements, you will be required to work shifts on a rota basis, which are typically between 07:00 –14:00 and 16:00 - 22:00 and alternate weekends.
If you are interested in exploring a career or employment opportunities within Health and Social Care, we'd like to hear from you. All we ask of you is that you genuinely care and want to make a difference to a persons life.
Your most rewarding career is only a click away so apply today!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary (From £9 per hour, and increased weekend rates.)
- Market leading mileage pay (0.40p/mile)
- Fully-funded training programme*
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid DBS application*
- Paid shadow shifts
- Ongoing training & development
- FREE uniform
- Friendly and supportive management team - 24/7 support
- Flexible shift patterns (full-time and part-time)
- Career development opportunities
*T's & C's apply: https://www.abbotscare.com/privacy-notice/