Specialist Care Worker - Watford & Three Rivers
Abbots Care are growing, and we want YOU to be a part of the team!
As the South Easts leading home care company, you will be joining a team who are second to none when it comes to the care of our clients. Not only do we provide outstanding care to the most vulnerable in society we also make sure that our support staff are cared for in a manner which recognises the vital service you would be undertaking.
Due to our expansion, we are looking for an experienced Health Care Assistant to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team within the hospital and out in the community, helping patients gain a greater independence. You will play a fundamental role in supporting and enabling inpatients in hospital, and service users discharged from NHS hospitals to recover and rehabilitate at home.
You will be essential to the wellbeing and recovery of service users in hospital and within the comfort of their own homes when they are discharged.
As well as being supported by our dedicated head office team you will be provided training by the occupational therapy team based in Watford General Hospital and work alongside the nursing and physiotherapy teams.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for experienced care assistants with a minimum of a level 2 in Health and Social care. A full driving licence is required.
You will be;
- Involved in service users’ reviews, developing persons centred and individual support plans.
- Deliver outcomes that best meet the service user’s needs.
- Using a person-centre approach, encourage and provide solutions to assist people to manage their lives independently for as long as possible
You will receive;
- Guaranteed 39 hours per week contract.
- Starting Salary of £19,500 per annum
- Paid mileage - £0.40p per mile (between Service User visits)
- 28 days holiday, pro rata
- Comprehensive training programme*
- Paid induction and update training*
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please give our recruitment team a call on 01727 891004 Ext.4.
The most rewarding career you will have is just a click away so apply today!