Care Worker - Welwyn/Hatfield - Driver
Abbots Care are growing and we want YOU to be a part of the team!
Join the South East's leading home care company and become part of our outstanding team of dedicated care assistants/support worker. As a care assistant you will be providing a vital service to our clients, assisting with their day to day commitments and helping with their personal care.
As well as an incredibly rewarding career, you will receive unmatched support from our dedicated care coordinators and senior care workers, not to mention our outstanding head office team.
You do not have to have experience for the role, but Compassion, Dedication, Attentiveness and Patience will be second nature to you. A full driving license is also required.
As a care worker you will be on a rotating shift pattern of Mon-Sun, 7am to 2pm and 4/5pm to 10pm. You would be required to work every other weekend.
If you want to join the team and know more about our opportunities in the Welwyn/Hatfield area, then please feel free to give us a call on 01727 891004 Ext.4 and we will be happy to talk about the roles we have in more detail.
Your most rewarding career is only a click away so apply today!
What We Offer
- No experience required - we offer Fully comprehensive "PAID" induction training programme receiving up to £340*
- Flexible & guaranteed hours available.
- Leading rates of pay (increased pay for bank holidays and weekends).
- £0.40 mileage, paid holidays and a fantastic pension scheme.
- 24/7 support from branch manager
- Local opportunities close to home
- Career development and specialist training opportunities.
*please call our recruitment team for more details