Care Team Supervisor - Supported Living, Watford, Hertfordshire
Abbots Care Ltd. are the Company and Employer of choice for Home Care within Hertfordshire, UK. We are a lead provider in the field of care by making a difference to our Service User’s lives through providing highly trained and compassionate Care Assistants. We have an unrivalled customer care service and take pride in valuing all those who work for us and placing our Service User's needs at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Team Leader/Supervisor to assist Service Users in a supported living environment. You'll provide high quality care and support to Service Users while acting as a role model to junior staff. You'll manage and resolve any day to day issues or incidents for our Supported Living Care Schemes.
The Care Team Supervisor role will involve:
- Keeping the service at the centre of all that you do
- Cover care worker absence, sickness, holidays and provide emergency cover within own hours.
- Support service uses to achieve maximum independence.
- Ensure that the SU working environment is safe.
- Ensure confidentiality.
- Ensure adequate knowledge and comply with risk assessments.
- Record complaint incidents accidents as per the reporting policy, keeping the flexicare manager up to date
- Carry out regular observations and supervisions of care workers within scheme.
- Carry out new assessments and create care plans for new service users.
- Keep all the team aware and up to date on any changed to service user’s reviews
- Complete rotas for schemes
- Comprehensive training programme*
- Salary of £21,500 per annum
- Guarantee hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid care certificate*
- Paid DBS application*
- Paid shadow shifts
- Paid update training*
- Free uniform
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Career development opportunities
- Apprenticeship opportunities within health & social care*
- *Terms and Conditions apply.