Field Care Supervisor - St Albans
Abbots Care promote independence and assist with everyday aspects of a Service User's life, for some we assist with more complex support as our Service Users are as unique as you are. Abbots Care provide a whole range of duties that can involve companionship, personal care, supporting in social activities, escorting into the community and light domestic chores.
We're currently recruiting for a Community Care Manager, which'll offer you the opportunity to have a very meaningful career working within your direct community, ensuring our Care Workers provide support to vulnerable individuals.
We're looking for a Community Care Manager who's a natural leader, with the ability to inspire and guide our Care Workers in delivering an outstanding service.
Alongside this, the role will involve:
- Reviewing and assessing the delivery standards, making sure we're consistently giving an outstanding service.
- Continuously reviewing our ways of working, and how we could improve our service.
- Championing Abbots Care, and being a brand ambassador.
- Ensuring our code of conduct is followed, and familiarising your team with any changes, updates or ways of working.
- Keep abreast of countrywide community support services and support streams that'll encourage Services Users to retain independent living.
As a Community Care Manager, we'd like you to be:
- Caring and a good communicator
- Qualified in Health & Social Care
- Drive and own a car
- Approachable and confident
- Target Driven, hands on and flexible
- Respectful and discreet
- Business driven
If you are interested in exploring a career at Abbots Care, we'd like to hear from you. All we ask of you is that you genuinely care and want to make a difference to a persons life.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training programme*
- Paid update training*
- Paid fuel allowance
- Paid car allowance
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Career development opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply.