Care Assistant - International Relocation
Do you have dual British Citizenship or a UK "Right to Work" visa and wish work in care in the UK? At Abbots Care, we value all our employees, and we welcome care workers from other countries who hold a valid driving license with the right to work in the UK.
As a Care Assistant, we offer you the opportunity to have a very meaningful career, working within your
direct community, providing care and support to elderly & vulnerable adults and children. We are able to offer full and part time positions with flexibility around hours.
We are growing fast and now have opportunities for International Care Assistants who are keen to relocate to England (30 minutes from London) and work for Abbots Care and become a part of our community.
All our Care Assistants are there to promote independence and assist with everyday aspects of their lives, for some you may be required to assist with more in-depth support as the clients we provide care for are as unique as you are. There is a whole range of duties that can involve companionship, personal care, supporting in social activities, escorting into the community and light domestic chores.
Ideally you will either be already working as a Care Worker within a Care Home or within a private or home care service. You will need to drive and Abbots Care will provide you with access to a lease car (cost applicable).
You will need to be flexible and work every other weekend. Contracts are for 40 hours per week and additional hours are available if required.
We would also be keen to speak with you if you are interested in exploring career or employment opportunities within care services. At Abbots Care we will fully train you in the skills required to be an exceptional care worker. All we ask for is that you genuinely care and want to make a difference to a person’s life.
You will need to have a good level of English, both spoken written and read. And be eligible passport to work in the UK either dual British Citizenship or (EU) passport.
We offer excellent benefits to international employees, ensuring you have a smooth transition to the UK and within your new role.
- 40hr contract
- Starting salay of £19,500 per annum
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours
- Driving lessons – FREE driving course to ensure you are fully confident driving on UK roads.
- Car lease - for work & personal use
- Subsidised housing including bills
- Generous holiday allowance
- FREE UK police/DBS Check
- FREE* comprehensive training programme
- Travel support to your Induction Training
- Dedicated Staff Customer Service Department with regular support hubs in the community.
- Ongoing support from your community managers, training team and care specialists.
- Dedicated Recruitment Specialist to guide your through the entire recruitment process, from the moment you apply, through to arriving in the UK and accessing your new accommodation.
- Local airport pick-up
- 24/7 emergency support line.